Aug 6, 2010

Sakvithi Ranasinghe Arrested

Sakvithi Ranasinghe and his wife arrested in srilanka while being disguise. He pretended him self as a Tamil when arresting by Mirihana Police. Sakvithi returned from India two months ago and he arrested in Kaduwela,Nawagamuwa area.

Sakvithi Ranasinghe is the biggest financial fraudster in Srilankan history. He was in financial business, collecting large sums of money by promising high returns and safe(Ponzi Scams). However in 2008 Sakvithi has vanished with all the money. Worth of the money was 9000m Rs collected from Srilankan people.

Sakvithi and his wife have been handed over to the Criminal Investigations Department to carry out further investigations.

12 comments:

Claudia said...

Your site says always correct. I so excited to this one. i really enjoyed it. Thank for all sharing great info .


cash

Anonymous said...

Volvo C70 Turbo

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

price per head said...

Very interesting post. I think this advice can be very helpful for many people.

dissertation said...

finally now on with the trial and let justice go on in it's track. Fair trial is what we want and justice

Unknown said...

I appreciate your idea here. Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more to promptessay.com of your own thoughts. Good job!

essays writer said...

Renaissance period falls in the second part of the 17th century. At that time nobody knew what was going on.

Anonymous said...

Nice work by the author of this! www.masterpapers.com This is absolutely awesom! Great work!

Anonymous said...

I am first time on your site! http://online-essay-writer.org/ And I like it!

masterpapers.com review said...

I think you will forget my good, through strange the corner of the street. You use uniform skirt is placed, and I said the firm goodbye.

Obat Sariawan Alami said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Obat Sakit Mata Belekan Alami
Cara Mengatasi Diare
Obat Penghancur Batu ginjal
Cara Menghilangkan Varises
Obat Sakit perut melilit paling Ampuh

Sophie Grace said...

This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Please visit best site instagram viewer about instagram,

Satta Matka said...

I had just read your content and find very informative knowledge from this article.
we have a game website where you can get the game of real money winning which name is Satta Matka
you will find an amazing interface to play all the games.

Post a Comment

Cyber Realm